Monday, March 31

No more PROCRASTINATE!!!!!!!!


~9 Steps to Overcome Procrastination~
  1. Activate your planner
  2. Break large task -into smaller pieces
  3. Create deadlines -never say soon, as you can never measure soon. set a specific time
  4. Deal with the mass
  5. Encourage yourself -speak positively to yourself
  6. Face you fears -tackle the hardest task 1st, as it's usually the one that you'll procrastinate
  7. Goals review -seeing that you have achieved your goal is the most satisfying
  8. Hang on -it takes many years to form the habit to procrastination, you can't break it up in 1 day
  9. Initiate now
~Make the Right Decision~
Jud 13: 24-16:31
Mahaneh Dan= Place of Decision
Zara= a hornet's sting
Eshtaol= to inquire of God/ seek the face of the LORD

So where the place that i want to go?

Today i make a decision to stop
procrastinating and start doing all my homework.
I've got piles of it.
I will break it up into smaller parts, tackle the hardest part and start now!!!!!!!


And ya...i haven't been exercising for past 3days already!!!!
I must do it the 1st thing i wake up tomorrow morning.

I didn't even have my last lesson with Sybil, so sad :(
I really like her alot, she's so cute and fun...but bye...pray that this new tutor will help you pass and love Maths!!!

Had a great time catching up with Weiwen at Prata house after his jogging and after my tuition.
He is my jamming buddy, ex-mbr, close friend...really miss jamming with him & hearing him play guitar liao...

This week CG is at Hensa's house!!!!!!!
OMG so far...wild wild west man...
There we GO!

THANK GOD!
That Italian chef finally sms me his address, will be teaching his son on Wed @ 3pm, woodlands:D:D:D PTL

No comments: