Friday, March 28

The Sacrifice of PRAISE

Today i went for makeup CG at Faji's CG.
Though a bit far, but it was really great!
The presence of God was so tangible and i teared alot, during worship and ministry time:D

These few days I'm feeling a bit emo...or rather today...
Haven't really been praying...distracted by the cares of this world.

I have realised that being away from the presence of God will cause me to be quite different.
Easily angered, moody, bad tempered, waste time, negative thoughts, ill-discipline etc...
What about you???

What is it like to be in the desert?
And not in the presence of God? Not depending on His strength?
Wouldn't it be like Jesus, going through the wilderness and temptations, except without the strength of the Holy Spirit???

What do you think you will react?

Hmmm...den what would i do???
I think my reaction would be succumbing to the temptations of SA.TAN!

Isn't it scary to be in such a state???
Yet very often we do not realise that we are going through it from MONDAY, TUES, WED, THURS, and FRIDAY!!!!!

Oh man!

Today's CG message really was a reminder for me...
That there is a price to pay to get the anointing of God.

The Sacrifice Of Praise
We need to know how to carry the presence of God.

In your thinking, words, singing, music carry the presence of God because you spend time in God's presence.

Talent till bring you nowhere without the presence of God.

It is one thing to hit the success on your own strength, but another thing to reach there with God.
Things of man will preish but the things of God will last forvever.

If you want the things of God, you will avail yourslef, you are hungry for more of Him. Then the anointing will come upon you.

Price tag for anointing:
$Fast.Pray

If you want to have things that are different from others, you have to pay that EXTRA price that others does not pay.

If you have low commiitment towards God, you can't expect to recive much from Him.

Price to Anointing
Jesus only got the anointing after going through 6.5 weeks of fight with SA.TAN.

Praise & worship is directly linked to anointing.

Psalm 23 (Contemporary English Version)
(A psalm by David.)
The Good Shepherd
1You, LORD, are my shepherd.

I will never be in need.

2You let me rest in fields

of green grass.

You lead me to streams

of peaceful water,

3and you refresh my life.

You are true to your name,

and you lead me

along the right paths.

4I may walk through valleys

as dark as death,

but I won't be afraid.

You are with me,

and your shepherd's rod [a] makes me feel safe.

5You treat me to a feast,

while my enemies watch.

You honor me as your guest,

and you fill my cup

until it overflows.

6Your kindness and love

will always be with me

each day of my life,

and I will live forever

in your house, LORD.



Sheep=> follows shepherd, walk as a team, eats grass, peacible.
Goat=> loner, stubborn, eats rubbish & junk, agressive and fierce(easily offended).

So choose to be a sheep, not a goat...that is stubborn, agressive, loner.

Mt 12:20
20He won't break off a bent reed

or put out a dying flame,

but he will make sure

that justice is done.


Jesus is not a saddist. He will nurse your hurt not break it.
Face your problem not run away from it.
The only way out of you is to walk out of it.

When you are in a pit, that is the best time for you to seek God. You are the most broken and you have no other solution other than Him.

I was really so ministerd by the Word.

I want God, not the gifts.

I started to ask God, what is the Issac in my life?

Because i want to lay myslef back on the altar once again.

And God asked me," what if one day, i take away your talent for music and singing?
You are not able to sing or play music?
You are not able to fufil you childhood dream?
Will you still love me put your life on the altar and do just anything for me?"

I stopped and gasped.
I started to imagine, my future without singing, music and arts, ohhh man....so boring and dull.
I engraved "music is my life" on my ipod...

But i told God, yes!
I would still serve even if i had to do the things that are not me or i don't like at all.
Like becoming a minister in a run down country for the rest of my life?
I can't imagine that.
But if i were called by God to do that, i will.

God, i give you my Issac-stubborness.
Just like a goat, everything that i did, i wanted it my way.

God is really calling me to go back to hougang.
And i will go.
God, help me to be willing to do that.

No comments: