Saturday, March 22

I place on the Altar my life


*10pm*
I am quite tired if my unorganized lifestyle. I feel that i really lack discipline in my life.
Which caused me ended up not fulfilling my maximum potential and living a fruitful life.

God, i want to really put my life on the altar.
What does it mean to really put myself on the altar?

Many things a distracting me.
Why?
Maybe because i didn't set my eyes on God enough.

*12.53am*
I felt much better after i finally packed my messy room and did some homework, cutting butterflies for 3D kinetic project and drawing 2 pages of fashion template.
This is more fruitful them just staring at my macbook browsing through anything and chatting online.

I've realised that i actually love to do work and make a good use of my time:D

I want to live a fruitful life!

I don't know what's wrong with me when i was on the way home man, i got such a urge to see my crush.
Oh man...God i need you to help me control my feelings.

The more i want to keep the 2yrs single so that i could get my life right and serve God and my family, the more i feel tempted, all the more he is treating me nicer and sort of giving subtle hints.
I will say NO to myself and deny my own feelings. After all, i know in my heart that this is just a crush and it will not work out if i rush into it now.
But i wonder who will i meet 2yrs later?
Well, since I've made up my mind to be single this 2yrs, then i shouldn't think about it right?
I believe my Daddy God will prepare a great man for me:D

I love Daddy God!

No comments: