Thursday, March 13

Seeking God


I really wanna seek God alot more.
I have neglected who God really is in my life due to my sch work, distractions like tv and msn, some problems that i struggle with.


But to day i really wanna humble myself and say," God, i really wanna stop relying on myself, i wan to depend on You! I want to have all the breakthroughs i need in my life. Jesus, You are my Intercessor and my answer to every single problem of my life!"

You are indeed the Beautiful Saviour...
I will shout your name and lift Your name up high by the actions that i have, No longer with my words only, but my ACTIONS!

Lord, i really do not want to life a double life anymore. I want to be the same at home and in church! To be a servant at home, in church, in school and at work! To be consistent...


Yesterday, Alex shared this very cool revelation with Carol and i...
1 Cor 14: 2
"For he who speaks in a tongue does not speaks to man but to God, for no one understands him; however, in the spirit he speaks mysteries."

Jesus is our intercessor, if we have any problems that we do not understand, we can pray in tongues, Jesus who is the Intercessor will plead to the Father on our behalf to ask God for a solution.
Remember that God has the answers to all problems no matter big or small. The reason we are always stucked in it and can't move on is because we did not pray in tongues about it. We always try so hard to express it in words or to solve it with our own hands. But we as charismatics, what do we have at our advantage that others do not have? It is the power of speaking in TONGUES!!!!

Amen to that!

So God, i really wanna pray more in tongues regarding the struggles and problem that i have. I believe I'll have that breakthrough that God has in stored for me:D:D:D

No comments: