
One thing i don't really understand is why people always lose control so easily and do things at the spur of the moment?
God, that happened to me many times before. Now that happened to my close friends.
I really don't know what to say. I don't wirsh to comment much.
Whether it will last depends of their maturity. I will pray for them too, that there will be no regrets or any hurts.
I am determined not to let "the spur of the moment" kind of thing to happen to me.
God i want to give these 2 yrs to you. Not a single hood vow, but i just want to get my life right with God and family. I don't want any distraction.
God help me.
Give me strength.
You are my Source.
You are my Abba Father.
You are my Joy, my Love and my All.
And i believe that i will be able to do it! :D:D:D
Not being distracted by relationships.
God I LOVE You! <3<3<3
No comments:
Post a Comment