Sunday, March 16

I Love my Connect Group!

I just got to know about a news shocking news on sat--
Carol and mel told me about it. I was really shocked to hear about it. I'm a bit sad about it too.

But i trust that wherever God puts all of us, there is a purpose and we'll all go through it together and come out victorious and with the anointing.

I was burdened for my connect group. Though i've been taking some time to settle my personal stuff, i still care and love my connect group. Today, Mr D, J and K never come for service. I really don't know how. I want these members to be serious with God, and not just come for the fun and company. I want a breakthrough for my group!

God, how can u have my breakthrough?

Yet, there was something worth rejoicing today! Mr MIB rededicated!!!!! PTL
I'm really so happy for him, and i believe that the anointing of God can really save and touch his life.

I must also admit that Alex is really doing a Great job as a CGC...
He is really so passionate to do things though he is inexperienced, but God did not choose the talented, but those who have a willing heart.

I really want to get back in action soon for my connect group! Not for the love of my ministry, but for the love of God.

Mr crush, you are a nice guy...but please don't be to nice to me.
Stay focused, and deny myself!

No comments: