
Today supposed to meet Bren & Rach to do 3D at 12nn, ended up all of us was late and changed venue to meet at Eileen's house to do 3D instead at 2pm.
HAHA...raining, and i can't find the kopitiam that Bren gave the wonderful directions for, "you see macs, walk down den see a garden. Arh den then kopitiam is opp...you'll see us there."
Wah...like i so smart! hahah can anyone read and understand where exactly is the place?
In end i still found the place after walking one big round.
So we did our 3D from 3plus till 10plus!!!!! And we only cut butterflies and that's all.
I told Rach that we cut so much butterflies that we'll even dream of them tonight man! haha
Eileen is a very nice and sweet girl...and i realised that we have the same horoscope, Pisces.
I actually don't really believe in them, but i had to do an Illustrator Proj on it, so have to do research.
I realised that Bren is a Money Face lor, keep dreaming about his free car...hahah dream on! LOL
I rushed down to Mum's house to give her a surprise as its her birthday on April's Fool...i almost forgot that its 1 April and its Mum's birthday.
I reached at 11.10pm to realised that she's out playing mahjong!
The best part is sis doesn't even know that Mum was not home until she knocked the door...
Alamak..
Sianz
Carried big barangs of art stuff home...tired...
I've been eating RUBBISH today man...Lays bbq chips, milo, mochi and snacks...cause i haven't my allowance yet, so i just ate whatever i can get.
But i feel so fat and guilty from the unhealthy eating!
Must exercise and eat HEALTHY!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment