Sunday, March 30

HAIZZZZZZZ

Today had a great message by Pst Tan, great time at ts, bk & cliff's baptism...
Photobucket
Happy Baptism!!!!

Photobucket
Toot toot Siong & ME!

Photobucket
The Mocca AD!!hahah

Photobucket
Look who's the GU NIANG??

Photobucket
Momo aka Blury Queen

Photobucket
I like this pic i shot,Bk n Bowen...the BBs

Photobucket
U look wad?!?!?!?!

Photobucket
haha i like this pic i shot also:D of Mr Dao kia, Cliff
Photobucket
Mr Qiu hair, me, Bk

Photobucket
Val & the boys
but i had quite a rotten day man...
Sadddzzzzz

I was feeling really upset until i started listening to the new worship song that we sang today. It was really mininstering.

I started to feel the presence of God and cried.
I felt like singing all the songs that I sang during my SOT days.
God of My Forever & One Life, One Love

I teared alot.
As God began to remind me about my SOT days, the worship, the devotion, minstering, faith that i had, blessings that God had given me, words that I've said to God.
I feel like going back to SOT days again.
But i cant live in my past forever.

God even brought flesh backs from the age of 7years old when i 1st heard His name mentioned as Daddy God!
How i came to church at 12years old, callings and visions that He had given me. The calling to CG ministry.

I admit that it has been a long and tough journey.
There were happy times, sad, depression, bulimic, stress from O levels, heart breaks, rejection, lonliness...yet there are also touch of God, encounters, ministering sessions, how love of God just touch me etc...
God is just so amazing!

Yes as He began to remind about all these things, i just really teared alot.
God has really been speaking to me alot these 3days.
From friday makeup CG @ Faji, sat CG to sun svc...
The message just flows, and they speak to me about the same area that i've really been struggling in my life.
Stubborness, procrastination laziness...
Move back to my Hougang and stay, getting back in action for ministry...

I have really been so tired of taking on so many problems on my arms alone.
I have not been depending on the strength of God.
And i failed...

Made MAJOR mistake for my 1st buisness deal for Showcase Creative prints(mikki and I's printing company). Forgot to print ivnoice, causing delays and bad impression. Then cheque from customer rebounced, can't pay supplier. Now still headache over it.
Lost a student that in less than 2 months, as i really like this kid, Sybil...so cute. But she hated maths. So she still quite bad at it. But 2 months can improve mehz? Really wanted to cry when i reaceived the phone call from my agent today. Was with CG at that time buying food, no mood to eat. They also didn't wait for me to walk back, was sad at first. Cause i was only concerned about Me, Myself and I.

And while taking Bus 156 back, bus UNCLE(though he quite young, but irritaing. So i call him UNCLE) irritated ME!
I got onto the bus, went for 5 to 6 stops already then he suddenly stopped.
Walked to my place and say," can i check your card?"
I was so shocked, i just gave him my card without thinking.
He stared at the card then returned to me.
HUH??? what is this?
So i asked,"excuse me, why did you check my card?"
Uncle says,"i just wanna check lor!"
What?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ridiculous!
So i was really hopping mad. Felt like screaming in the bus with everyone else in there.
But i didn't. Not my style. However, i almost, ALMOST did. Cause i already had a bad day, UNCLE still come and Re Ben Xiao Jie?!?!?!?!?!
So i sat on the bus, hopping mad & having pity party...LOL

Ok...getting back at what God spoke to me...
I really can't live a day without God!
Or rather, depending on my own strength instead of His!

I told God i want to go back to the devotion of the SOT days, and He said,"just spend 1hr with me everyday!"
Yes! i will:D:D:D

What is STUBBORNNESS?
Deut 21:18-21
The Rebellious Son

18 “If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey the voice of his father or the voice of his mother, and who, when they have chastened him, will not heed them, 19 then his father and his mother shall take hold of him and bring him out to the elders of his city, to the gate of his city. 20 And they shall say to the elders of his city, ‘This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious; he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton and a drunkard.’ 21 Then all the men of his city shall stone him to death with stones; so you shall put away the evil from among you, and all Israel shall hear and fear.

When you are stubborn, the result is death. And the death is a painful death as bible says you will be stoned to death. When you are stubborn in life, it is poisonous. It spreads to every part of your life and it causes many pains and wounds which will inflict pain to your everyday life.

Wah scary isn't it. Stubbornness is punishable by Death!

I really don't want to be stubborn in my life anymore.

What is the cost of laying the Stubbornness on the altar?
-not to be proud, arrogant and selfish. But to be loving, obedient and meek.

Every thing that you do, count the cost first!

No comments: