Saturday, March 22

Love......

God,
I pray that i will be single minded and focused.
I do not want to be distracted by BGR.

God i want give you my life.
Placing on the altar as a living sacrifice.
It is not easy, like cutting a part of me away.

But God, man will always fail me, my feelings might not be right,
but You are always calling out, and stretching Your hands towards me.

I know that there is a longing in my heart to be loved and cared for, but you are my Source.
I want to make You my all.

You died on the Cross for me.
Bore all the shame upon yourself,
Jesus, thank You for that unconditional love.

The need in my life shall be filled by You, Jesus.
Not other material things or man, But YOU!

God HELP me!
I cast my cares upon You, because You care for me!

No comments: