Monday, March 24

Stress!!!!!!

I'm so STRESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So many school work...
Headache about family...
And that Crush...

School Work School Work School Work School Work School Work School Work School Work School Work School Work School Work School Work School Work School Work School Work School Work School Work School Work School Work School Work School Work School Work School Work School Work School Work School Work School Work School Work School Work School Work School Work School Work School Work School Work School Work School Work School Work School Work School Work School Work School Work School Work School Work

I have alot to finish up for my 3D(Kinetic), 2D(CD cover, Sem 1 project, and touch up sketchbook), DF(Series of Poetry Collage, Sem 1 work), DD(Collages-tree & human/building, Sem 1 work, sketchbook-artist research and experiments), I.T(use illustrator to design a horoscope), CCS(Specialism presentation next week, journal), I.S(Lingering Book), FASHION SPECIALISM(Practise fashion template & denim rendering, do research on ACM artifacts and mood board, modify-marketing-communication of modified jeans).
And all these have to be done by 28April08!!!!!!!

What should i do man????

Just called my mum, told her i will move back on
Friday. She said, "don't move back first I want to talk to you Big Val" .
I was like, "HUH??? Why not???"

So stress la...

I really don't know what to do now. I've finally convinced the stubborn and rebellious
mich to go back to Hougang, then mum says halt!
What should i do...

I really don't know.
Don't know what she's going to discuss with Val, what Val will say to me, what i should say to them?

HOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOW

I really don't know.
God, how?

At least the Crush thingy
I'm handling quite well, never call that person to talk or meet him up though I'm thinking about him...haha
Don't worry (if
MIB is reading), its not you:D
I'm glad we are friends again, sorry i ignored you few years back. I was too young and
immature.
I thank God now for the Friendship:D

No comments: