Wednesday, April 9

I Love CHC Choir Ministry!

CHC Choir in action!

Belle

Ally

June Calista

I really love CHC Choir and singing big time!!!!
I've been in choir for 5years already. I got in when i was 13years old(i was the youngest in choir), and I'm now 18years old.

My ultimate dream for choir ministry is to become a Backup Vocalist!
Cause i really just loved singing and especially to sing to my Beloved Daddy God! :D:D:D
I really want to use my voice to bring glory to His name, leading people and building atmosphere.

The next choir audition is coming soon! It's the 6th of May, exactly in 1month's time.

I just prayed and told God that BV is my dream, but let it be Your calling as well!
Because i do not want to do it just for my own glory but to God!
I thank God for giving me talent in music and singing!

God please let me use it to sing for You on stage!

1) I shall improve on my Diction, by practising in front of the mirror everyday starting from tomorrow(9 Apr)
2) Pray and fast from now to prepare myself mentally and spiritually.
3) Start to look out for 2songs, 1 fast and 1 slow.
4) Start exercising everyday to lose weight and take care of my diet.( no chocs, biscuits, fried and heaty food)
5) Tell my Leader and close friends about it!!!! :D:D:D

If i go for this time's audition, it would be my 3rd audition already!!!!!
I would really be super sad if i fail again!!
But i believe that my singing had improved.
I just wanna pray for God to help me!!!

As this is not a natural things. This is spiritual. Serving as a BV requires a certain spiritual capacity!
God help me!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also i had a great time at choir practise just now.
Bel really took us in a time of worship and i was tearing at the closing prayer. As i was reminded of my SOT days when the SOT choir members came up to share the breakthroughs and the Morning Devotion Session. How Pst Derek prayed and lead the people in a wonderful time of Spiritual renewal.

I was determined to get more of God.

So i went home, and took up my guitar and sang: Fresh Oil From Heaven
I really felt God coming into my room, touching me.
I was tearing.
God i never want to be apart from You.
I want to dedicate 1 hour each day to You.
Cause i realised how weak i am working on my own strength, and i failed in so many things and i fall.
Only depending on You is my answer.
I was blinded by the cares of the world and the problems that are in front of me that i fail to see that my Strength comes only from You and You alone!
I give my life to You once again.

No comments: