




I didn't go for the wedding as i overslept.
Served at JW choir and i was reminded of what Idy had shared during Tues choir prac about Friendship.
She asked if we remembered what was being shared. And she requested people at the back to share and i was there, so i did!
Actually I feel that we need to apply Friendship into choir ministry because many people just have attending choir prac, serving and that's all.
They don't mingle around or talk to other people.
So they either blend into the wall paper or sit at a corner and feel lonely.
No wonder they don't look forward to come for choir prac and serve.
There is no friendship present that they can look forward to.
So Idy suggested that we choose 3 friends to get to know them, talk, bless and be their friend.
So that choir will become a happy family and no one is being left out!
I have talked to and encouraged 1 person so far.
I have yet to really know the other 2.
I will!
I look forward to choir prac!!!!!
So after serving at Expo, Weiye, James, Sharon(very generous-gave us a treat), Vincent and Brenon all went to bedok to eat curry fish head.
HAHA i really enjoyed the fellowship!
Oh ya...carol was there too!
I just realized that we have "mo qi"...hahah
Love you CAROL!!!!!! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment