Wednesday, April 2

God is da best!!!!!!


Yeah...
Finally paid the money le:D:D:D
I really got so much more to learn about doing business!!!

1) Never forget invoice
2) Get the details like address correct
3) Request for CASH over cheque
4) As a middle man, build good relationship with supplier
5) Never forgot to reply customer asap
6) In the corporate world, black and white is very important!

Today just went to teach Justin guitar...he is 12years old...pretty cute...Italian boy...cool uh?

He is the 2nd official student I'm teaching that i'm getting paid. Pretty good or rather very good rates!!!!!!!! Almost charging about Bro Poh's rate lehz:D


This is really a blessing from God! Last week his Dad didn't call me i was thinking, "gone liao...he fly me kite...no more student=no money!?!?!??!?"
And Sybil's mum sacked me!

I was worried about my BF! How to pay?
Do i have enough money to pay off by this month?
I don't want to break the vow i made!


I really prayed and believe that "He will provide seeds to the sower!".

And God is indeed a MAN of His words!
PTL!!!!!!!!

Gotta rush presentation le...God help me man...
I can't decide on a artist and i haven't started on my presentation which I'm going to do tomorrow!!!!!!

No more procrastinate! Go go go!

No comments: