
Romans 14 (The Message)
Cultivating Good Relationships
22-23Cultivate your own relationship with God, but don't impose it on others. You're fortunate if your behavior and your belief are coherent. But if you're not sure, if you notice that you are acting in ways inconsistent with what you believe—some days trying to impose your opinions on others, other days just trying to please them—then you know that you're out of line. If the way you live isn't consistent with what you believe, then it's wrong.I find that the bible can be so interesting and inspiring.
If you find reading bible boring cause you don't understand it, try reading The Message version.
It explains to you the verse!
Great for QT and studying.
Anyway...
I won't be blogging much till 29 April which is my assessment date.
I have lotsa work to finish.
Please keep me in prayer that i can finish all and do an excellent job.
Will update soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment