Thursday, May 8

Elmo makes me HAPPY!

Sorry friends I've not been updating my blog.
hahaha
I have still alot of things that is still on my mind, still sorting them out.

I started working at ATTRIBUTES on on Tuesday and Gillian says tentatively I'll be working for a week.
But i pray with all my heart they will use me for full 3 months for my holidays.

Though data entry and administrative stuff are what i never liked doing, but i just really enjoyed myself working there though I'm doing these kind of work!!!! Hahaha

Mother's Day is coming...
What am i going to do for my MUM???

I aim to think all the STUFF through and settle it by Friday(talk to Val).
Tomorrow night I'll be calling Shaun to talk.

I really thank God for placing all these great leaders in my life.
When i know that i have problems and i really cannot solve them myself, I can look for their guidance.

"TURN, and the provision is there for me to overcome!"
"Pro-Vision" = provided vision
For they Joy that was set before Jesus, He endured the pain and died on the cross for my sins.

But my ultimate Guide is Abba Father!
God, help me not to forget you love for me!

I'm God's beloved Princess!!!!!

No comments: