
1 Corinthians 13 (The Message)
The Way of Love
1 If I speak with human eloquence and angelic ecstasy but don't love, I'm nothing but the creaking of a rusty gate. 2If I speak God's Word with power, revealing all his mysteries and making everything plain as day, and if I have faith that says to a mountain, "Jump," and it jumps, but I don't love, I'm nothing. 3-7If I give everything I own to the poor and even go to the stake to be burned as a martyr, but I don't love, I've gotten nowhere. So, no matter what I say, what I believe, and what I do, I'm bankrupt without love.So what if i knew everything, gone through trainings and all the knowledge and knowing all the right stuff for 6 years?
I did not realize how high is let myself fly above everyone else.
My head was high and looking up,
I couldn't see anyone else except me.
I did not realize that i do things according to the person that i see.
In my eyes not everyone is the same.
Some are like guitars and music to me, others are like physics and maths to me.
Today i woke up from my own world.
Realized how hard i made my world for others to live in.
My world was too small.
It only contained myself.
I refused to look at the mirror though i knew that my hair was messy.
I insisted that my hair was well combed.
HIS WORDS says,"the greatest shall be the least and the least shall be the greatest"
I made myself the greatest.
Now i am made the least.
But I have to learn to make myself the LEAST.
To serve and give, not to get.
I wanna be a Clay,
God, please be my POTTER.
Though being left on the shelf is horrible,
it is a must.
I know my Calling from YOU is irrevocable.
I will be patient.
I will hold on to the end.
Its no longer about ME... ...
No comments:
Post a Comment