Sunday, May 4

Sorry friends for not updating my blog for so long.

TUESDAY
I have finally finished my exams for foundation on Tuesday.
I was really tired out from all the chionging.
But i was not very happy.
Cause i was unable to finish all my work.
I'm really afraid that i will fail my foundation year.
Mum says that if i fail, I'll have to quit school and start working.

I'm worried.
Hiaz...

I might consider transferring NAFA.
I'm still not sure about it yet.
Many people, including my lecturer says that NAFA has better lecturers that Lasalle for Fashion.
I shall ask around first before deciding.

So I'm a bit sad and worried and confused.
God, help me!

There are many things going through my head and I have yet to think them through.
These few days I am just running away from them and watching all my Korean drama.
So far I've watched:
With Amusement
.
.
.
.
.
.
And
.
.
.
.
.
Full House


I'm so addicted to Korean Drama man.
I must really learn Korean with my CARROT!
And visit Korea again! I wanna eat Kimchi!!!!

WEDNESDAY
Taught Justin guitar and my Malay kids tuition at Pertatpis
Went to MOS with Mikki to celebrate her Birthday.
Will show you the Pics later.

THURSDAY
Pass camera back to Calista at Vivo. I woke up late and had to take cab.
****Thanks Calista for lending me the camera and sorry for being late.
Celebrate Mikki's birthday at Miss Clarity.
Eat with Carol, momo, bk, kwok, yzanne, yb, mark and clarence at Kovan.

FRIDAY
Watch drama and go CG

SATURDAY
Slacked at home.

But I hate being a slacker. So unproductive. Like wasting my life away.
Must take out my planner and plan my days liao!
Fail to plan=Plan to fail!!!!!
I don't want to FAIL!!!!!!!!

Yeah...thus this are the summary of my past week.
Will update with details soon!

No comments: