skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, June 4
I'm watching The Legend!
Its very very very nice!!!!
The female lead is pretty:D
Lee Ji Ah
This is Bae Yon Jun...He looked like some saint in these pic.
Now i'm going to sleep, so lazy to type le...
hahha Now start work very lazy...so tata
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
looking at the stars
looking at the stars
Me
ahhaha
Just Tag here when u visit my BLOG :)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(93)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(1)
▼
June
(19)
BYE...i will abandon this blog...
i dunno who to trust...ppl can betray u...when the...
It is more or less decided.
Hati Hamba-indo & eng
Hati Humba in Chinese
Nice movie i watched yesterday!Funny and worth it!...
04. I Surrender All - True Worshippers YouthToday ...
I jus realized that my name MICHELLE is actually a...
I shall not be discouraged! I'll get back to DA WO...
God...i want a heart that is bigger, for the natio...
I think that Data Entry job is super boring la...i...
Today work was really boring.Can't stand data entr...
Zephaniah 1:7 (New Living Translation)7 Stand in s...
Red Vespa!!!!!!
I visited Mum after fellowship with CG today.But i...
Haha...This is Lee Ji Ah...pretty lady...Cause rec...
Ok....I think i haven't been blogging for decades ...
I'm watching The Legend!Its very very very nice!!!!
Replies...
►
May
(15)
►
April
(29)
►
March
(27)
►
2007
(1)
►
December
(1)
wadever i like
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=657006593
Counting...
No comments:
Post a Comment