04. I Surrender All - True Worshippers Youth
Today is father's day, though i don't have a father to celebrate with, i have my Heavenly Father!!!!!!
Juz finished my 1hour of prayer today. Wow cried alot, coz really told God i want to surrender everything to him once again.
Daddy God never fails remind me of His never failing and ever faithful love, care, protection and blessing upon my life.
I want to surrender to You DADDY...everything...I bring my life to You.
I have THE FAITH to believe that tomorrow will be the day of breakthrough, tues wed thurs fri sat sun and every single day will be BREAKTHROUGH!
Falling deeper with You more each day.
Living my life OUT for YOU.
I have the Faith and i will have breakthough!!!!!!!!!!
kk...will end here...wanna sleep...gg for morning prayer!!:D
Monday, June 16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment