Sunday, June 8

Haha...This is Lee Ji Ah...pretty lady...
Cause recently never go devianarts search for nice pictures.
Haha... all the very nice and artistic picture from my blog mostly are from there.

I just had a great time praying.
I have a date with God everyday at 11pm
Maybe tml i'll go for prayer walk. Just take my ipod can liao, and rough small note book.

I was crying and aologising to God as i felt that i haven't been praying even though we are in th 21 day prayer and fasting.
I fasted la, or rather Val would say that its dieting because i didn't pray.
I really feel so guilty.
I know God is looking forward to meet me everyday but i was more concerned about my drama that God.

So i have decided for the next 14 days i will go on TV fast! No more dramas for me! Hur hur...
Its very hard for me k...
For those who know me really well, they will say i watch TV like crazy one.
Can watch 16 hrs non-stop.

Prayer does not change God, neither does worship and fasting. It changes ME!!!!!
God is the same yesterday today and tml.
:D

I need to get my life in order too.
I will also start to clear up my room tml, plan my organiser.
I need to plan healthy meals, exercise and time with God, family and church.

Yup no need to worry about my TV!!!
whahahahh....
good...

No comments: